At Convergence Architecture we place a great deal of emphasis on collaboration. By building and maintaining relationships, we can provide better service to our clients.
Our collaboration also extends to performing as a subconsultant to architectural primes on large projects. We excel at small architectural scopes, whether new construction or remodels of existing structures, generally up to $3 million construction cost.
As a small nimble firm, we can offer:
- Quick response to changing project needs
- High quality work from a flat organization structure
- Flexibility with scope type and amount
- Competitive rates due to low overhead
- WBE, ESB, DBE and ACDBE certifications
- Numerous relationships developed with other small businesses and public entities over years of working and networking as a small business
The way we team with prime architects is by clearly delineating pieces of project scope, such as:
- Physically detached buildings
- Tenant improvements
- Roof replacements
- Building assessments
- Accessibility studies
- Facade improvements
For an example of our collaboration with Prime Architects, see our Union Station project with DOWA/IBI Group.
Convergence Architecture | 7441 N Leavitt Ave, Portland, OR 97203 | Tel: 503-308-1028 | Fax: 503-308-6272 | email@example.com