Well folks, it seems that we’ve reached the end of 2018- our 9th year in business and our 1st year in writing a blog. It’s been a busy year; both inside and outside of the office.
A few Highlights:
- We have had the privilege of working on paid projects for everyone from Portland Parks and Recreation, to TriMet, and our local neighbors.
- We have donated countless pro-bono hours to our community: working with local schools, Depave, The St. Johns Museum, and other non-profits.
- Within our staff of ten, one person became engaged, another purchased their first home, and a third is about to welcome their first child.
- Maria was awarded the “Rising Star” award from the annual Celebrate North Portland awards.
- Convergence Architecture won a “Fastest Growing Private 100 Companies” award from the Portland Business Journal.
- Joe, Barb, and Eli completed and graduated from the Port of Portland Mentor Protege Program.
We are so pleased to be able to do what we love, and we hope that anyone reading knows how much we appreciate the support of our friends, family, peers, and community. We truly couldn’t do what we do if it weren’t for this perfect mix of people and projects. Thanks for following along on this adventure, here’s to 2019!